Become the foundation of E-Commerce, Peer to Peer and Business to Business financial workflow solutions with the express business intent of driving commercialization of Dynamic Coin.
• Develop DMC into the trusted digital currency and liquidity venue of choice
• Provide a Secure, Stable and Liquid Market to the Enterprise.
• Become the foundation of eCommerce, Peer to Peer and Business to Business financial workflow solutions.
• Create competitive advantages through the introduction and delivery of innovative, intermediating and disruptive technologies, processes and methodologies.
A Value Retention Currency
• Provides disruptive price stability to the marketplace
• Price Stability Mechanism
• Block Reward based market price
• Market price drops, Reward Decreases, Price Rises, Reward Increases
• If market Price Mechanism retarget price constantly
• Unlinited Financial Value
• Unlimited Transactions
• Fast Transaction Times
• Suitable/Instant Transactions
• Suitable replacement to Real Currency
• Ability to Support Global Commerce
Block Reward is
1 DMC per block
• Exponential ROI
• When price is over $1 Reward Increases
• For every $0.01 over $1 Reward is +1
• ROI increases exponentially
The USD-X delivers a stable price base for elite digital currencies, by providing an efficient and orderly marketplace. Through exchange governance, adhering to high standards and best practices, this rules based trading venue provides the perfect platform for DMC to conduct transactional business.
• DMC is trading at $1.00, pegged directly vs the USD via algorithm.
• DMC market capitalization is greater than $10.5B
• Exchange is fully KYC and AML compliant
• Provides Exchange Governance
• Provides for rules based trading
• Provides for efficient and orderly marketplace
• Provides for pairing of buy and sell orders
• Provides Standards and Best Practices (No bots or HFT’s)
• Provides a stable price base for transactional business
• DMC is one of ten coins qualified for this elite exchange
• DMC is one of the fasted crypto currencies to have been benchmarked vs the USD